National Northeast Division Marines of the Year
Below are some of the members that have gone above and beyond for our organization and have been recognized as the NorthEast Division Marine Of the Year.
We need your help.
In the list below, we are missing several pictures for those that have won this award. If anyone has pictures of these individuals, please send high resolution photos to our webmaster at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
John Cleary 2018
PDC James J. Powell 2017
PDVC Robert Swain 2016
Thomas W. Hazlett 2016
PDVC Tony Modzelewski 2015
PNC Paul F. Hastings 2014
Allen Ferguson 2013
PDC Bill Wilson 2012
PDC (PCDD) Leanna L. Dietrich 2011
PDC Phil Uecker 2010
Raymond G. Devlin 2009
Noel Haynes 2008
Mike Ducey 2007
National Northeast Division Marines of the Year Guidelines
- Recommendation must come from the Department
- There can only be one recommendation from each Department
- Candidate must be a member of the Marine Corps League for no less than three (3) years
- Letter of recommendations should include what the candidate has done at the Detachment, Department and Division levels along with other activities
- Recommendations must be mailed to the Division Vice Commandant by March 1st, using the two (2) envelope system.
Please visit the Department of New York web site at the link below.
Please visit the Department of New Jersey web site at the link below.
Please visit the Department of Pennsylvania web site at the link below.
Marine Corps League Auxiliary
Please visit the Marine Corps League Auxiliary web site at the link below.
Marine Corps League Library
There is now a new web site for forms and documents that we use all the time.
The web site URL is: https://www.mcleaguelibrary.org/
It can also be reached by clicking the link below.
Dues Renewals and New Joins
Hey there hard chargers!
There is clarification and updates on how this works. Get the Scuttlebutt at the link below and make sure you have the correct info.
For more information about the NorthEast Division!
We are one of the largest Divisions in the Marine Corps League. Please get a hold of us if you would like more infmormation on the happenings in our area.